Wednesday, February 1, 2012

28 Day Diet | Day 11

Well to be a winner for todays conquest you need not do what I did before bed last night, GRAZE!  Come on I know I wasn't alone...while putting away dinner I know you grabbed a bite of that yummy chicken before it made it to the fridge. :)  No, my downfall is sugary drinks.  I'm a tea drinker and on occassion I like a nice cold glass of Cranberry Juice (you'd be surprised at the amount of calories in that juice).  According to Dr. Oz I'm going to have to get this little night time activity under control or pack on three and a 1/2 more pounds a year - NO WAY!!  There were no suggestions on what to do instead of popping a few tidbits in your mouth before bed but here would be a few I will try:

PRAY READ PLAY WITH THE KIDS TAKE A LONG BATH DO SOME SITUPS CALL A FRIEND
Just don't EAT b4 bed!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin