Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SkyHigh Sports

Man, sometimes you just need to let your hair down and have a little fun.  Since my little bball phenom had a tournament down near the LA area this weekend I decided to take the kids to have some fun at a new place I found online, SkyHigh Sports in Woodland Hills.  This place is clean, big and loads of fun for not only the under 15 set but adults too.  No everyone doesn't have to take it to the extreme and jump into the "Monster Pit" like I did and oh trust me it took 15 minutes for me to get out of there so that will never happen again. Unfortunately I didn't see the 8 and under advisory on this one BUT the large trampoline was the absolute best.  You can check out my "adventure" here:



Yeah my dismount was a little rough but not bad for a 42 year old that weighs much more than her desired weight.  Needless to say I will be going back but next time I'll be sure I have my inhaler. 

This Divas review of SkyHigh Sports is a 5 Cocktail glasses out of 5.  Did I mention they have a Parents Lounge too?  4 flat screens, comfy couches and a door to block out the noise.  Yep they have it all as well as FREE Valet parking.  Visit their website and go take a JUMP www.jumpskyhigh.com.

With Style,



StyleDIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin