Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kickin The CRAP is OVA well sorta...

April is over and the 31st was officially the end of Kickin the CRAP movement.  But how can I kick something to the side that helped me lose 7 - 8 lbs (depending on what scale I was on) that Big Poppie said was only water weight - forget him.  LOL



If you remember CRAP stands for Caffeine, Refined Sugar, Alcohol, Processed Foods and the point was to get rid of it for the month of April.  Well let's just say I fell off the wagon more than one time but I did make some major improvements.  I learned to cook some great meals, prepare for lunch and understand what really is IN the foods I'm eating - there is some scary stuff in there.  So this was such a great lesson for me and the kiddos.  I can't say I'm getting rid of the quick and easy fix of pizza in a box or Hamburger Helper but doing more fresh and less fast is going to totally get me over the hump!  Thanks for cheering me on and to one of my girls LaJuan Wilks for Kickin It with me.

With Style,



StyleDIVA

Before with CRAP
After No CRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin