Monday, May 28, 2012

Dirty Martini | Janet Jackson show off new body on the cover of Prevention Magazine

Prevention Magazine - July 2012
When I first saw Janet Jackson's commercial for Nutrisystem, my first thought was why?  Why was Janet...Miss Jackson, if you're nasty was joining the laundry list of other celebs who have decided to jump on the weight loss spokesperson bandwagon.  But now that she has unveiled her new body I understand perfectly why she did it.  In the July issue of the magazine, Janet opens up about her life at 46, being the spokeswoman for Nutrisystem and her thoughts on her niece Paris' (Michael's daughter) decision to pursue an acting career at 14.

In the magazine, she says:

"Health was always a concern.  When I gained weight in 2005, my nutritionist was very worried.  I was close to having diabetes.  Even when I lost it and then gained quite a bit back, there was always the thought of heart disease."
"I don't like to work out, and I get bored easily.  Tony Martinez (her trainer) is great.  When I'm getting ready for a tour, I'll work out with the dancers.  He'll put  us in teams and we'll do all sorts of drills and races"
Well Miss Jackson, at 46 you look amazing!  To read more about Janet and her awesome transformation, make sure you pick up a copy of the July 2012 issue of Prevention Magazine.






Yours in health and fitness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin