Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dirty Martini | Bobby Brown Breaks his Silence

Former NE Heartbreaker sits down with Matt Laurer of the Today show to talk about Whitney's death, their drug abuse and he and Whit's troubled marriage.  It is planned as a two part interview with the first part being aired on Thursday (check your local listings).

Bobby stated, "I didn't get high before I met Whitney."  (Look of cluelessness on my face)  I'm not quite sure I can believe this one unless he "met" her in the 8th grade. 

Matt also interviewed three of Bobby's kids as well as his fiance for the show (again look of cluelessness on my face).  I wonder if there's a book in the works????  I will say he looks very nice and says he has been clean for over 7 years now.  Yeah Bobby - keep it up, Bobby Kris needs you!

With Style,



StyleDIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin