Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Up Next at Bat for #MenTalk | TrueSpeech

This next brother really had us laughing when we said we wanted to have him on the show to talk relationships because the first thing we had to say was...you gotta tone it down for Saturday morning airtime.  LOL  JK, you can't tame this one!  Check out what he has to say.....

Relationship Quote: " Two pilots cannot fly a plane at the same time. It takes a pilot and Co-Pilot working together to make it to the destination safely and successfully."

I am a young opinionated intellectual Imported from Detroit, here to present reality according to me. I am Blogger; Thinker, artist,and above all a realist and I love to voice my opinion and intelligently discuss and debate differing views with others whose views I respect. I speak as much Truth as possible, and as raw as I can deliver it, because the truth should never be overcooked.

Hmmm...overcooked well we think they are cooking up something controversial to talk about this Saturday at 8AM for sure.  show some love our for our fellow D Town Homie and follow TrueSpeech at:

www.mytruespeech.com
facebook.com/TrueSpeech
https://twitter.com/mytruespeech
youtube.com/mytruespeech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin