Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fitness - Losing the Motivation

It's happened, I've lost my work out mojo.  Not even Pinterest is able to get me out of this slump.  I was headed to the gym on Saturday and did everything possible to NOT go.  I mean I changed the filter in the central air - yeah I REALLY didn't want to go to the gym.  So I was feeling bad and while searching the internet, well YouTube I found workout videos.  Sure I knew they existed but didn't think they were big studio productions with certified personal trainers!  I wasn't expecting Richard Simmons or anything but wow some of these chicks are just EVERYTHANG.  The one I liked the most was Tiffany Rothe - 10 minute videos that will work your waist/ab area and I tell you I'm sore two days later, sore with a heating pad mind you.  So follow this link and try a video or two, I was excited so I did three in a row - I don't recommend that if you are just getting back off the couch. Work those abs honey and have some fun!

10 minute Booty Shaking Waist Workout


With Style,



StyleDIVA

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin