Thursday, July 19, 2012

#Hotness | StyleDIVA

Here are few things that are hot on my list this month:

The Calendar Bracelet by Dalla Nonna

1.  A Dalla Nonna calendar bracelet  is what all the cool moms want -- and I'm no different.  My only problem is two kids, born in two different month so what's a mom to do?  Well I could get two.  Prices range from $125 - $650 depending on the metal you choose.  Which ever you decide, do choose one.





2.  Instant Moisture Mask by Sephora takes care of those dry spots on your beautiful face. The spa at home for complete moisture and summer shine.  $14 at Sephora stores or online.



3.  The Milano Drop-Front Shoe Box is the ultimate in love for your shoes.  Pricey at $14.99 each so I reserve for those special shoes or the ones I get on sale that don't come with boxes :).  This is classy BABBEEE!



With Style!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin