Friday, July 20, 2012

Dirty Martini | Week In Review

Favorite Real Life Celeb Moment

We got to see BlueIvy and we LOVE you lil cutie pie. Blue was shopping with mommie at Bergdof's and seemed to have lost her blankie :)  Yeah for us!! 


He Said What....

Jimmy Walker dished on CNN about his take on Gay Marriage. "In 100 years from now, people are going to go, 'Who was against gay marriage?' And I'll be one of those idiots and say, 'That's me.' I'm just against it on moral grounds, that's it. I'm as much a heathen as anybody. I just don't believe on moral grounds it should be done. I don't like it, I don't accept it."  Well it's not like he has a career to think about if he gets the unpopular vote for this, IJS.





Tweet of the Week:

Barak Obama and Alicia Keys on the campaign trail proved to be a win-win!  She tweeted, What an inspiring day!! When we stand together theres no impossible!! @barackobama ‪#women2012‬ Let's gooooo!!

StyleDIVA Moment

Fantasia on stage...Oh Fanny!  This pic was from a Philly performance this week.  She's never been known for her fashionable attire but the spanx reveal is just moving her to the top of the iNot list.  Ho Hum....  Don't get me wrong we rock spanx just as much as anyone but ya gotta make sure you have the right length for the right look 0_0!



Catch us tomorrow dishing even more celeb talk, reality recap and chatting it up with authoress Tamika Newhouse @tamikanewhouse, tomorrow @ 8AM EST:  Cocktails and Conversation Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin