Thursday, July 26, 2012

Get to know @SisterSaveALot with these 5 Questions

That's right she's back....we've missed her so much.  Our girlfriend Sister Save A Lot of TLC Extreme Couponing fame is joining us on the show this Saturday with her tips for Back To School Shopping!  YESSSS!!!


  1. What is the last thing you bought WITHOUT a coupon?
This is a hard question to answer. Since I use a coupon on everything, I can not name one item.  The last purchase that I made without a coupon was gas for my car. (LOL, Okay!)

  1. If you could be in the Olympics what sport would you participate in?
None, I am not the athletic type and do not like sports.  I would love to watch and root for the USA basketball team.

  1. Do you have a Celeb Crush?
My celeb crush has been the same for the past few years.  . . . TI could get it!!! 
 (Alright now...you won't have to use those coupons if ya'll get together!)

  1. Chips or Pretzels?        
Chips- They must be Jay’s BBQ Potato Chips

  1. Do you sing outloud in the car?
You know I do!!!  My current favorite CD is Jill Scott “The Light of the Sun”.   (Great pick!)







She is not only a money saving Sister but knows her music and potato chips - shouts out to Jays!  Listen in on Saturday 8AM EST and get your back to school deals along with fashion tips and laughs with Fatima Tania and @thecocktaildeeva.  Sounds like another amazing show!!  Also follow Sister Save Alot on her newly redesigned website www.sistersavealot.com


Cocktails and Conversation Radio Show Link


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin