Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life According to our show guest....Tamika Newhouse

If you heard the show this morning we know you are now inspired to do what you've been putting off to do.  Yes, Tamika's story is so inspirational that there is no doubt that it will have you plotting your next move.  But what if you didn't get a chance to hear it?  Got ya covered.  Click this link after you check out a little more about her from the post below, Cocktails and Conversation Show:


Favorite Inspirational Quote:

"I can't get back to who I use to be but I can enjoy who I am now." - Tamika Newhouse


I Can't Live Without: 

A journal. As a writer I never know when I need to write something down.


My Favorite Traveling Spot:

I want to go to Jamaica simply because its my dream vacation ever since I was 12.





Cocktail of Choice:

Peach 


Selection for Best Read Ever:


Flyy Girl by Omar Tyree

Want to keep up with Authoress Tamika?  Visit her at  website, follow her on Twitter @tamikanewhouse and Facebook @Boss Lady Tamika Newhouse.  She'd love to chat with bookclubs too and host a Chocolate Chat party!  Find out more on her website.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to listen to your show and she what this great authoress has to say. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa, we appreciate you listening in! From your tweet we gathered that you enjoyed the show. Keep listening more amazong guests coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin