Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Days of Christmas | Day 5


25 Days of Christmas | Day  5

Coach has always been a staple in my wardrobe since I was like in high school (and no I'm not going to reveal what year that was!) but man I love some of their new pieces so much that of course I have to include one on the gift giving list this year.  But hey a gal is trying to save HOWEVER this lil' slice of Coach Heaven Pie fits right into my bujet!  That's my fancy word for budget.  Anywhoo, check it out:



This tech case (Coach calls it the Poppy Sequin Universal Case) with an out the door value of $68.00 is perfect for going in between meetings (when you need to carry your cell but don't have pockets) and stashing some business cards in.  LUVS is the word I have to express this find.  And at this price I think I can score some for a few folks on my list.  Happy dance time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin