Thursday, September 26, 2013

Glam | Fall is in the air

I absolutely LOVE fall especially here in the Southeast.  Here in Georgia we are lucky because we get to experience the brisk mornings, sunny days along with a beautiful collection of colorful leaves.

This by far is one of my favorite times of the year.

Now that we have settled into the new school year and most of the kids school clothes have been purchased, I started to look at my closet and noticed that I have NOTHING to wear. With all the shopping I have done for everyone else in the house, it seems like I have neglected myself.

 YIKES!!!

Since I work from home, I normally find everyday attire consisting of yoga pants and t-shirts, so not cool. With the change in season this is the perfect time to spruce up my every day attire.  So while surfing the internet I came across some pieces that I think would make great additions to my sparse wardrobe.



Fall is in the air
  1. Denim Shirt Dress | MCQ by Alexander McQueen  
  2. Black Leather Over-the-Knee Boots | Stuart Weitzman
  3. Infinity Scarf | Steve Madden
  4. Leather Satchel Tote | Michael Kors
  5. Gold Earrings | Giani Bernini 
Now let me be the first to admit that some of the items above are a little on the pricey side, so the challenge will be finding "like" items that are a little more budget friendly.

It's off to shopping I go!!!!

What are some of your fall favorites for this year?  What pieces are you looking to add to your wardrobe?  

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin