Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#Hotness - Music | Kelly Roland Airs her 'Dirty Laundry' with this HOT new single!


Abusive ex-boyfriend, watching your BFF's career take off while yours fizzles and on top of that the two of you aren't even talking.  That is what Kelly (Ms. Rowland if you're nasty) is talking about in her HOT new single 'Dirty Laundry' from her forthcoming album Talk A Good Game. 

Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a huge Kelly Rowland fan but if this single is any indication of what we can expect to hear on the rest of the album, well...I may have to consider purchasing it.  This single is raw and real and I'm sure we can all relate to some if not all of what she is saying (can I get an AMEN up in here???).   But don't just go by my word, take a listen and let me know what you think in the comments section below.  Is this a 'hit" or a 'miss"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin