Thursday, May 16, 2013

American Idol | And then there were two

American Finalist Candice Glover (left) and Kree Harrison (right)

Well it all came down to the top two performers on American Idol last night.  Candice Glover and Kree Harrison.  Three songs and by later today we will know who will walk away with the title of American Idol for 2013.

Now before I go any further, I must admit that I have not watch one minute of American Idol this season.  Nope...not one.  So I can't tell you who out of the two I think will walk away with the title, that is until I looked at my Facebook feed which was flooded with comments about this young lady Candice Glover.

With posts like:


I had to see first hand what all the hoopla was all about and boy was a pleasantly surprised when I experienced first hand the Candice Glover effect.  This girl can sang!  If you don't believe me then check her out for yourself.


Here is one of the songs she performed last night
So tonight we'll find out who America has voted for and win or lose I'm sure this won't be the last time we see or hear from Miss Candice! 
What do you think?  Who are you rooting for?  Let us know in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin