- 1/4 ruby or pink grapefruit, cut into small chunks and seeds removed
- 2 tbs. agave syrup or honey
- 12 fresh mint leaves, torn roughly
- 1/2 cup pink grapefruit soda or flavored mineral water,
- Additional mint sprigs for garnish
Place the grapefruit pieces, agave and mint in a cocktail shaker. Using a muddler, smash the fruit until the juice is released. Add one cup of ice to the shaker with 1/2 cup of soda; shake well until mixture is well combined. Strain mixture into two rocks glasses, adding more ice if desired. Top off with additional soda, stir and garnish with mint sprigs. Serve and enjoy!