Friday, September 28, 2012

Life of a Super Mom | I can soooo relate

The other day, my PIC  (partner in crime) and show co-host Robin posted this link with the note "you're gonna love this" and boy was she right.  As a mom of 3, I can't count the number of times that I have had to clean up spaghetti, SpaghettiOs,  mac and cheese, chocolate syrup (and the list goes on and on) that my lovely children spilled, smeared and flung during lunch and dinner.

Anyone remember this lovely mess my wonderful then 2 year old made for me???

Chocolate syrup anyone???


So I'm pretty sure you can imagine my delight as I watch Jae Tracie's rendition of Gotye's song Somebody That I Used To Know.   Even little Miss Chocolate Syrup got a kick out of it and requested SpaghettiOs for lunch today.  Ummmm not today sweetie....you're having a nice turkey sandwich and apple slices.  (who does she think she's foolin????)

Hope you get a kick out of this as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin