Saturday, September 8, 2012

StyleDIVA's Fashion Clink

Fall is here and Fashion is at the top of my list this week for some reason.  I think it has something to do with New York Fashion Week or as us Tweeters on Tweeter say #NYFW.  This week I started following lots of fashionistas on Facebook and got ALL inspired with some of their looks!  I mean these DIVAS are really working it, and you know my Plus Sized Barbie self just can't wait to hit the mall in search of some of these FAB looks.  Check out what I found below.

With Style.

StyleDIVA

My favorite Style Bloggers of Color is Blitz and Glam's Tamara.  Here she is posing at Blogher12.  Visit her site for all things football and fashion and tune into the show on 9/22 to hear about her upcoming events!

Post image for What I Wore:  BlogHer 12 By Day


Is she rocking this dress or what?  Find this look and MORE on Facebook at StylePantry.

Photo: Today's Outfit Post! Details here --> http://bit.ly/OrXLyX


These looks are from Girl with Curves blogger Tanesha (you can find her on Facebook at: Girl with Curves)  

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING these looks! Fall is here and I am too excited about doing some SHOPPING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you are. That is your passion, right? StyleDIVA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin