1. Favorite scent? Bond No. 9 Bryant Park (Oh she is way so stylish)
2. Last song you downloaded. Beyonce "I Was Here"
3. Advice you'd give a young stylist starting out. For every 100 "no's" there is one "yes" don't get discouraged. If you believe in your dream keep fighting.
4. Wedge or platform heels? I like them both. It depends on my mood. If I'm looking for comfort I go with a wedge if I'm going for fierce I opt for a platform.
5. Favorite quote or bible verse. I'll give you one of each..."Fashions fade, style is eternal"-Yves St. Laurent and Psalms 23:4-5 (Look it up peeps)
Now that you are in the world of Fatima Tan'ia you've got to be sure to join her and us on the show this week with her take on Marvelous Misses, Fab finds under Fifty, Sassy Stylish Shoe and April's Fashion Roundup. Make sure you listen to Cocktails and Conversation on Saturday 4/21 8AM EST