- Warm up with a hot bath to loosen muscles.
- Stretch. Tilt your head from one side to the other, slowly.
- Breathe deeply before applying any pressure then slowly inhale.
- After your bath lie on a foam roller to massage your back, quads and calves. You can purchase one at Target for $30.
- Try racquetballs or tennis balls for your feet and back.
- Give yourself a hug. Reaching over your opposite shoulder gently squeeze your muscles from the top of your arm all the way to the wrist.
- Take your fingertips and make small circles at the base of your head, moving down to your shoulders.
- To sleep better, squeeze the back of your neck slightly with one hand then move it up to where the base of the head meets the top of the neck.