Tuesday, June 5, 2012

StyleDIVAs Top 5 Tweets of the Day | June 5th

If you don't follow these great peeps already you might just wanna give them a click on the FOLLOW button, IJS.

SidelinePass CocktailsNConvo@CocktailsnConvo
Sounds fun RT We're hosting a Dating show 4 Moms this week! Would lov input. Info:  (Guess what?  I got invited to be on the show!)

The Deal Fanatic  @dealFanatic Feeding your family for less with healthy food this week!  (Her recommendation on Fresh and Easy is so on point!)
 

Meredith Bay  Meredith Bay@MLBee
Facebook Finally Lets Page Admins Schedule Posts, Have Different Roles via  (This is the greatest news of the day!)

LearnVestLearnVest@LearnVest
Women are burning out at work before 30. Why?  (I was like this in my 30s then reinvention kicked in.)

 idil  idil@idillionaire
Stop saying "I WISH" Start saying "I WILL" (Nuff said, mantra for today!)

With Style,




StyleDIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin