Sunday, November 4, 2012

They're back...

After a few months off and some casting changes, the ladies of the Real Housewives of Atlanta are back for another great season.  Now, I'm still trying to figure out why no one from Bravo called to see if I was interested in being on the show (ummm hello, I AM a real housewife, you know...) but that is a topic for another post.

We see that Season 5 brings with it two new cast members Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore.  Kenya Moore is also a fellow Detroiter (like me and Robin) and she also attended the same high school (Cass Technical High School) that Robin and I attended. (Hey, her CT you look so good to me!)  I am excited about the new cast members and can't wait to see how they will interact with the other ladies.  Let's see if they can all play nice.

So go out and purchase your favorite bottle of wine or make your favorite cocktail (you can try this one here) and tune into BRAVO on Sunday, November 4th at 9 pm EST for the season premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Then on Monday be sure to check back here for my recap and colorful commentary on what happened.

So are you ready for some southern style girl bonding????  I know I am.

Oh and in the meantime to get you extra excited, check out the sneak peek at what Bravo has in store for us this season...






Oh and Andy, if the new girls don't work out, keep in mind that I am still available!


Your Real Atlanta Housewife





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin