Eva Said it...and she'd damn well say it again, too!
2. What is your favorite episode of Sex In The City? Just ONE?! Ugh! Actually, that's not so hard. The very last series episode, where Big flies to Paris to bring Carrie home and says, "It took me a really long time to get here, but I'm here. Carrie, you're the one." ::SWOON!::
3. If you were an action hero what would be your Super Hero name? Word Wielder! I'd cut my foes down with sharp sentences and maim them with metaphors...all while wearing a liquid latex catsuit and some kick-ass stiletto boots! Like, CatWoman meets Scrabble. Or...you know...something cool like that. =)
Lauren Gill, Spill The Beans - Fully Roasted and Somewhat Spicy!1. After _________ (insert number and name of favorite cocktail here) I get pretty _________________.
After 3 Vanilla Spiced Pear cocktails, I get pretty silly and start randomly downloading ringtones and ringback tones to my phone ... and not necessarily ones I like. Or remember.
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Why? My favorite piece of jewelry is my anniversary band - it has 3 sapphires, which makes me think of my 3 boys and my husband.
3. What is your favorite episode of Sex In The City? My favorite episode of Sex and the City is the one with Funky Spunk. Nuff said.
Rajean Stroud, Swa-Rai - Living a fabulous life in Chicago but always in New York!1. Ever been stuck in a compromising position? Haha! I've been stuck more times then I care to tell.
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? My favorite piece of jewelry are earrings, because they can be big and bold or small and dainty depending on your mood.
3. After ____________ (insert number and name of favorite cocktail here) I get pretty __________.
After 2 cosmos or amaretto sours, I get pretty funny! The comedian comes out!
We told you there were FABULOUS. Be sure to visit their blogs and get your questions ready for the Ultimate in Mini-Blogger Conferences right here on your favorite Blog Talk Radio show, Cocktails and Conversation.