Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting ready for the Treat or Trot race

Treadmills at Total Woman Fitness Centers

On September 18th, I started my training for the Treat or Trot virtual race with SparkPeople.  For my first training session I took to my gym, Total Women and did the recommended 4 minute walk/ 1 mile jog intervals for a total of 21 minutes.  Well I actually went 23 minutes so I could complete the full 5k on the treadmill.  It felt great!  My weekly training plan says to do this workout 3 times and mix in 2-3 days of cross training.  I did a Zumba class and have been doing a resistance workout on those days.  So wish me luck!  My mini me joined me at the gym, so I told her that she was upgrading to Diva 2.5 (hey we can all use a little motivation sometimes).  This upgrade is a work in progress.  Won't you join us?




TTYL!
The Style Diva















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin