Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Showers makes a great cocktail!

You've heard the saying, "April showers bring May flowers", well I can tell you this April Shower cocktail won't make your garden grow or your grass greener but it will make you smile.  The yellow Chartreuse in this drink adds a nice color to this cocktail that will surely put you in a spring time mood!

To make this cocktail you will need:
  • 1 oz. brandy
  • 1/4 oz. yellow Chartreuse
  • 1 oz. orange juice
Directions:
1. Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so good! Well I know it's a cocktail but do you have any adaptation of this drink for people who don't or can't drink any alcohol?
    oh!I am new here!
    I liked your facebook page! Please Like " Goodhealthdiva" and Follow www.goodhealthdiva.blogspot.com!
    I design cards and some can be seen on my other blog! The link is on the first blog! May be I could make some cards for one of your event some days!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin